Z-2 1.5 OZ. ALMAPLEX 1275 LUBRICANT BY LUBRICATION ENGINEERS
EXCLUSIVELY USED BY TUNA'S REEL TROUBLES AND DRAGMASTERS!
MADE IN USA
This listing is for one cup of grease containing at least 1.5 oz. that we use as a great metal to metal lubricant that helps to aid in preventing corrosion & oxidation. It's performance is nothing less than great holding it's viscosity in hot temperatures & is extremely water resistant.
*NOT INTENDED TO BE A DRAG GREASE
- Provides exceptional anti-wear protection.
- Exhibits long-lasting mechanical stability, does not change consistency after being worked thousands of times.
- Maintains a seal against outside contaminants throughout its lifetime.
- Protects costly bearing surfaces – even bronze and alloy – from rust and corrosion.
- Clings tenaciously to metal, resisting repeated impact.
- Stays in contact zone, even in high moisture environments.
- Resists oxidation and won't melt and run from bearings.